Friday, December 9, 2011

Siena

Was in Siena at the end of July this year. It was a 3 days 2 nights stay at one of the beautiful cities Italy has to offer. I didn't really take much pictures whilst at Siena... I just enjoyed myself walking around being carefree and enjoying what is offered to me. That was when I first fell in love with a city so beautiful and unique. I definitely recommend Siena as a place to go, should you visit Italy in the future.


Food for thought... Siena is one of the world's UNESCO place as well.

Here are a few photos of one of my favourite cities in the Tuscany region:

DSC01701 by limrachael
The historic centre

DSC01696 by limrachael
Another view

DSC01705 by limrachael
Now let's try black & white

DSC_9597 by limrachael
Piazza del Campio

DSC01689 by limrachael


DSC_9602 by limrachael
Me @ Piazza del Campio

DSC_9615 by limrachael
One of the street artists

DSC01712 by limrachael


Everyone loves to be under the sun in summer!



In a nutshell, I think Siena is a great city to visit. It's very beautiful, very relaxing and it's rich with history!

No comments:

Post a Comment